As a single adult you are important. God has a purpose and plan for your life, and the Youth Church is established to help you fulfil the vision God has put inside you.
The aim of the Youth Ministry is to Teach, Train and Empower young people:
- To build a personal relationship with God
- To reach out and mobilise other youths in the community and bring them to God
- To share of the experience of salvation and the love of Jesus Christ with others
- To fulfil their God given vision
- To be a leader in the market place
- To be built as an equipped general in their generation
Our aim is to see the children genuinely accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour and to help them to develop their walk with God.
We teach the children in an interesting and fun way, using visual aids, drama and games to convey the gospel message in a clear, uncompromising manner.
It is our desire that by the time the children are old enough to leave Children’s and Teens Church, they are ready to play an active role in main church.
Head: Sis Funmi Animashaun
Good Women Ministry
A department built to minister to the spiritual, physical, marital and material needs of all women, encouraging them to recognise and use their abilities and potential at home, church and their community.
“…And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord…”
- Coordinator Pastor Helen Azaka
- Head: Sister Funmi Animashaun
The drama ministry educates, empower and entertain the community by bringing the Gospel to people through stage performance.